Location: M62 Corridor - Greater Manchester/West Yorkshire (office based)
Salary: £20,000 Basic (reviewed after successful probationary period) Plus Annual Bonus
Hours of Work: 37.5 Hours Per Week (to be agreed between 8.00am and 6.00pm)
We are looking for a Commercial Manager to support the Operations Director in the growth and development of the Multileasing Retail Network (Franchisees). Support and help develop the Multileasing Maintenance Provision for our corporate clients.
- Be proactive in assisting the Franchisees develop their sales through email and telephone communication. Use technology such as Webinars and Skype to reach your audience in as cost effective a manner as possible.
- Be proactive in the distribution, promotion and follow up of leasing special offers into franchisees.
- Assist with all marketing activity (online and otherwise) in support of retail sales, liaising with any appointed external agencies and distributing within the franchise network.
- Work efficiently with the Retail Support Officer(s) managing their day to day function.
- Manage the day to day administration in areas including, but not limited to, franchisee communication incoming and outgoing and general IT, liaison with maintenance partners and suppliers.
- Manage the day to day operation relating to maintenance spend and budget
- Report on administration activity, retail sales and franchise development on a weekly basis to the Operations Director.
- Manage and monitor to a satisfactory conclusion all customer service issues within agreed time scales.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Solid experience within a Sales Administration environment (possibly with an understanding of vehicle maintenance and fleet management) or:
- Currently working in a vehicle Maintenance/Service Advisory role and looking to develop into a broader arena
- High proficiency in the use of IT systems
- A strong understanding of social media and marketing
- Proven ability to prioritise work schedules and adhere to strict deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to work unsupervised
- Be adaptable to change and be able to grow within the role.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send a copy of their CV to Martin.Duddridge@multileasing.co.uk no later than Friday 12th February 2016.