A fully managed solution which ensures driver decision time, manufacturer lead times
and any other potential delays are taken into account and planned for, negating
the need for contract extensions, putting the customer in control.
Finding a vehicle to replace one heading towards end of contract and managing drivers
through the transition from an outgoing contract vehicle to an incoming one can
be a tricky business...
- When, and how far in advance, do you need to order a new vehicle to ensure it’s
available in time for the old vehicle to be returned in time and avoid messy, and
potentially costly, contract extensions?
- Does a BMW take longer to order and have delivered than a Ford or VW?
- If you use more than one supplier who manages the delivery logistics with one company
and collection with the other ensuring a smooth transition?
- How long will the underwriting take? How do you ensure nothing’s missed with contracts
from different providers?
- How long do you allow for the whole process to take place?
So many questions all with one answer – Multileasing.
Our Replacement Planning service is an integral part of our business operation and
is a fully managed solution designed to ensure that enough time is allowed for drivers
to make their vehicle choice, to cover manufacturers factory order lead-times, credit
underwriting, organisation of delivery and collection logistics and completion of
contractual paperwork. We factor in enough safety margin to tackle any unforeseen
complications and manage the whole process for you from start to finish negating
the need for any contract extensions, facilitating a seamless transition from one
vehicle to another and smooth turnover of fleet contracts.
Why not contact us today and see how we could support you with your fleet?
Why not request a priority call from one of our fleet consultants?